This organization promotes and encourages cooperation in discharging their respective responsibilities and in sharing time, talents, and treasures for the betterment of the students and school. The base objectives of the Parent Association are:
- To help parents and teachers acquire a profound appreciation of the ideals of parents and teachers;
- To encourage high standards of family life;
- To promote clearer understandings of the mutual educational responsibilities of parents and teachers;
- To promote cooperation between all approved diocesan organizations working toward the goals of the school;
- To help fund needed educational and school projects and programs.
The Parent Association meets four times a year and sponsors various school-related activities throughout the year.