SAINT RICHARD OFFERS PICCAILLY MEAL OPTIONS
St Richard Catholic School partners with Piccadilly to provide our students, faculty, staff, and guests a wide variety of fresh and healthy dining choices at affordable prices. Piccadilly offers a convenient online option to choose and pay for lunches. To order, please go to your FACTS Parents Portal account and follow the instructions below for each day you want to order. Lunches must be ordered by 6:00 PM the night before
- Log into your parents’ web account
- Select “student” on the left
- Under “student home”, select your student (if multiple) in top left drop down menu
- Select the blue “Create Web Order” button
- At the lunch order form screen, select student’s name in the gray box; select the day you are ordering for
- The daily choices will appear; Enter the quantity (middle right)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit the blue “Submit Order” button
- At the “confirmation lunch order” screen, click the blue “confirm and pay” button
- You will be directed to enter your payment information; select the green “pay now” button at the bottom of your screen
Note: this is an immediate payment and cannot be cancelled.
STUDENTS BRINGING LUNCH FROM HOME
Students may also bring their own lunch of choice from home. Microwaves are available in the cafeteria for students to heat their lunches.